A Group of 6 students in Year 11 were involved in this project for CAS ( Creativity, Action and Service) part of the International Baccalaureate. They worked together to educate the school community about road safety in Brazil
We focused on studying:
• Safety equipment
• Pedestrian rules
• Behaviour while driving
• Using mobile phones while driving
• Use of toxic substances while driving
• Use of seat belts.
• Lectures and lessons for year 8 students
• Assembly for teachers and teaching staff
• Posters about each topic
• Banner to advertise our project
• Bake sale to advertise our project and pay for the banner
• Signs for buses.